Aphrodisiac Tea - Valentine's Day Gift, Love Herbs, Libido Boost Blend -Damiana, Ginseng, Rose, Cacao, Cardamom, Patchouli Jasmine, Ginkgo
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Aphrodisiac Tea, Love Herbs Mix Loose Leaf, Libido Boost Herbal Blend -Damiana, Ginseng, Rose, Cacao, Cardamom, Patchouli, Jasmine, Ginkgo
A warming, mildly spicy and sweet herbal tea blend that will help you re-awaken the senses and connect with your sensual nature. This herbal mix boosts libido and a sense of grounding and connectedness. These herbs are sensual and romantic, and they can support your mood, blood circulation and energy. This blend can help enliven your spirit and set primal energy in motion, while stimulating the sacral and heart chakras, and help create a loving, relaxed, sensual and mildly euphoric atmosphere.
Ingredients: damiana, siberian ginseng root, rose, cacao nibs, cardamom, patchouli, jasmine, ginkgo biloba
● Damiana: damiana is a powerful medicinal herb, it can induce euphoric states in the body and it is a powerful aphrodisiac. This herb promotes relaxation and helps the body wind down. It can promote distinctly vivid dreams and lucid dreaming too.
● Siberian Ginseng root: Siberian Ginseng Root is an all-healing herb, as it has revitalizing effects on the whole human body. It is also typically associated with love and sexuality, thanks to its aphrodisiac properties. It improves libido and uplifts the mood, while also boosting energy.
Ginseng improves stamina and reduces mental fatigue, and also supports the feminine essence throughout all the three main stages of maiden, mother and crone of a woman's life. This anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial root works wonderful for digestion, blood pressure issues as well as sleep issues. It promotes positive feelings and reduces stress, which also makes it an anti-depressant herb. Siberian ginseng tea is one excellent natural remedy for brain-fog and mental fatigue.
Besides, ginseng is great for kidney function, and it helps eliminate toxins from the body.
● Rose: rose promotes feelings of happiness and love, carrying a high vibrational energy. It is a powerful cleanser of the heart chakra and is the flower of love, affection, romance and harmony.
It helps clearing and opening the heart up, allowing you to both give and receive unconditional love. It is a powerful attracting magnet for love and connection with your higher self.
● Cacao nibs: Cacao powder is extremely high in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phytonutrients, such as magnesium, zinc, iron, omega 6s and much more. Cacao is also a natural euphoric compound, thanks to its content in anandamide, which functions as a mood booster. Cacao is also high in tryptophan, another compound that boosts the mood and acts as a mild antidepressant.
Cacao is also very beneficial to heart health and can help with blood sugar regulation. Besides, it is high in antioxidants which help maintain the elasticity of the blood vessels in our body.
Cacao is further a wonderful aphrodisiac, as it improves stamina, can induce feelings of euphoria and heart openness and it boosts the production of oxytocin in the brain.
● Cardamom: this seed is a powerful antioxidant and diuretic, which helps pull out and expel cell waste from the body. It also has great anti-inflammatory properties, which can protect your body from disease. Further, it helps with digestion and oral health. Cardamom also improves respiratory health as it increases airflow to the lungs and aids the circulation of oxygen in the body. This wonderful spice is also a potent aphrodisiac and can help with sexual function.
● Patchouli: patchouli is an aphrodisiac as well as an enhancer of the effects of other herbs. It has a grounding effect on the body and mind and can help one get in touch with one's own body and sensations, as well as becoming more grounded into the present moment. Patchouli also affects our hormones, and increases the production of serotonin and dopamine in the body, giving us feel-good boost.
● Jasmine; Jasmine flowers, when steeped into a tea, are an amazing stress relief. They can also help relieving cold and flu symptoms, while relaxing and soothing the whole body. Jasmine also has mood enhancing as well as hormone balancing properties. This flower is also one of the herbs that are most known for their sensuality-awakening properties and aphrodisiac energy.
● Ginkgo biloba: this potent medicinal herb is a powerhouse for brain health and antioxidant agents. Ginkgo biloba has been found to reduce inlammation inside of the body, and thus be able to reduce symptoms of IBS, arthritis as well as other conditions linked to inflammation. This herb has also been observed for years due to its heart-health and cirulation benefits, as well as having been found to be potentially effective in helping with anxiety, depression as well as different brain ailments. It overall supports neurological and cognitive functioning and brain health.
❊CONTENT: 30g (1oz) 65g (2,3oz) or 100g (3.5oz) bags available
100% Natural | Vegan | No flavoring, aromas or coloring added.
DISCLAIMER: All of our products are handmade in our private property and have not been evaluated by the FDA. The ingredient information that we provide is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. The information we provide is not intended to represent or replace the advice of a medical professional. The buyer is responsible for testing for allergies and spot test products 24 hours before using them. Stop using immediately if an allergic reaction, redness or irritation occurs. We are not responsible for the misuse or reactions to our products. Usage is always at the buyer's own risk. Please reach out to a professional for any possible contraindications and/or interactions with medications. Always inform your doctor about all herbal remedies or supplements you are taking.